- Excellent Packpage and Employee Benefit at a tier one ibank
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BAH Partners
- 19 Jan 17
My client is a tier one global investment bank. Following its huge success with the Asian equity derivatives markets, they are now actively looking for five Java developers to join their team in delivering truly GREENFIELD equity derivative IT platforms to service a rapidly expanding and successful business.
These roles involve working closely with business users and other members of the development team to provide quality systems that will: improve productivity, decrease operational risk, enable the business to expand and make users smile. They will be working on high profile applications and will have the opportunity to shape the future technical direction and take ownership for functional components.
The main projects include:
- Secondary market making systems – providing enhanced liquidity for the structured products market
- Sales and workflow tools and systems – improving capabilities and efficiencies for the various trading desks and products
- Develop, test, design, manage and support high quality systems for equity derivative business
- Establish solid lines of cooperation with other members of Equity Derivatives IT
- Build strong relationships with business users through understanding the challenges that they face and helping to build systems that will allow them to overcome them
- Be willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements
- Remain open and alert to new technology opportunities
Experience and knowledge
- Experience of software development
- Knowledge or experience of agile development (e.g. XP, SCRUM, Kanban…)
- Knowledge of application architecture and design
- Experience developing and testing using an Object Oriented language (e.g. Java, C#, C++, Groovy, Ruby, Scala…)
- The ability to develop intuitive and attractive user interfaces which improves user experience
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills in a high-pressure environment
- Strong client relationship skills with a strong customer service-oriented attitude
- An open mind and the ability to learn, teach and adapt quickly
- A passion for technology outside the work environment
The chosen individuals are expected to have a direct and meaningful impact on revenue generated for my client. This in turn will have a meaningful impact on total compensation. If you are passionate, open-minded, and agile, this is your opportunity to shine and take your career to the next level.
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities within enterprise information technology, please send your detailed resume to Bodhi Henderson at Bodhi.Henderson@bahpartners.com or call (852) 2850 4877 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles
or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340