Legal Counsel – Chinese Investment Group (multiple openings)
- Competitive base salary + attractive bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Pure Search Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 12S5954
- 14 Sep 16
Our client is a highly reputable and well-known PRC financial services group with a newly established office in Hong Kong. It offers full range of financial services, including securities brokerage, trust, margin financing, corporate finance, advisory, futures brokerage and asset management. To cope with its expansion, it is now building a team of high calibre legal counsels to join it’s Hong Kong business.
- Provided all-round legal support in M&A, corporate finance and private equity investments in HK, PRC & Overseas (Due Diligence, Structuring, Acquisition Documents, trademark application, sales and leasing documents etc.)
- Liaise with local & overseas regulators, external legal counsels for all regulatory matters;
- Involve in negotiation, review and amend of firm’s legal documents and contracts;
- Closely coordinate with external counsels, assisted in deal structuring & documentations;
- Assist in company secretarial duties when necessary;
- University graduate in Laws, LLB or higher;
- Qualified lawyer in PRC, HK or Common Laws jurisdiction;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in financial services, especially with Corporate Finance or Private Equity Investment exposure;
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Decisive, driven, and excellent stakeholder management skills.
Interested candidates please send your CV to Tina Lu at email@example.com or alternatively, apply online.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only and all personal data of applicants will be kept in strict accordance to the Personal Data Privacy Ordinance.