Manager, AML Compliance
- performance and discretionary bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 08 Sep 16
(please refer to the following for further info)
about the company
Our client is a one of the most recognisable international banks with solid performance. With businesses covering retail, private, corporate and investment banking, they have continued to sustain their performance with their diversified business. As a measure to cope with their business needs, they are now looking for a Manager join their AML compliance function.
about the role
Reporting to the Compliance Director and working closely with the business line leaders, you will be responsible for the continuous advisory support on AML. Depending on the specific business needs, you will have the opportunity to work with various departments and having the rotation on areas of focus as you develop your career with the business. You will be a key responsible and the line of defence on ensuring the global standards are being implemented, and to monitor the bank's transactions to ensure any suspicious transactions are being reported. As a Manager, the key to be able to success in this role also lies in your ability on team development and also senior stakeholders management.
skills and experience required
- 8+ years of AML Compliance experience from the Banking Industry. Candidates who are from AML consulting backgrounds will also be considered
- Solid knowledge in international and regional AML regulations, and with the sensitivity and analytical abilities to articulate on the business effects from the changes in these regulations
- A strong team leader and with the ability to provide consultative and advisory insights to senior stakeholders on AML compliance
- Excellent presentations and communications skills; Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the Assistant Manager or Senior Analyst role
if you are interested, please link to Apply. you can also contact Bernard Hung at +852 2232 3430 for further discussion.