Manager, Risk Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- CITIC Securities International Company Limited
- 28 Sep 16
Market risk monitoring and management.
CITIC Securities International Company Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CITIC Securities Company Limited – China’s first full-service investment bank to have its A shares (SSE:600030) listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE) and H shares (SEHK:6030) listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (SEHK). CITIC Securities International is also the parent company of CLSA which has presence across 21 cities in Asia, Europe and the US. We together with CLSA offer wide range of financial services and products to a large and diverse client base that includes financial institutions, corporations and individuals. Our vision is to become a leading China-focused capital markets service and solution provider. We invite high caliber talents to join us.
- Execute market risk policies and guidelines on different business lines.
- Maintain and develop market risk analysis and reporting frameworks.
- Liaison with frontline to keep track of any business and risk changes, and provide explanation on risk versus Profit and Loss movements.
- Contribute to new business initiatives and ensure their compliance with market risk policy and guidelines.
- Contribute to the improvement of the existing market risk management to ensure market risk can be efficiently captured and managed.
- Produce management reports and analysis reports.
- Work closely with senior management and portfolio managers in managing risk profile of different portfolio.
- Master degree holder in Quantitative Management or related discipline(s).
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in market risk management.
- Sound knowledge on equity, fixed income, derivatives and market risk management.
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and computer skills.
- Proficient in programming, e.g. SQL, VBA.
- Good people skills and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent command of spoken and written in English & Chinese (including Putonghua).
Please send your application with full resume (including current salary and reference no.) by mail to the Human Resources Department, CITIC Securities International Company Limited, 26/F, CITIC Tower, 1 Tim Mei Avenue, Central, HK, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not invited for an interview within 6 weeks from the date of this posting may consider their applications unsuccessful and their applications will be destroyed after 3 months. You may request access to and/or correction of your personal data by sending your request/updated resume to the Data Protection Officer of Human Resources Department by e-mail to email@example.com.
For further information on our Company, please visit our website: www.citics.com.hk