Mobile App Developer - Banking
- up to 95k + annual bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Atlas Global Search
- 12 Jan 17
We are representing a Top Investment bank who are looking to add a new Lead Engineer for their existing team. They are currently working on a variety of greenfield projects to add new dynamics on their mobile, web and other IT platforms. They are only interested in speaking to forward thinking developers who will come with both back-end and front-end ideas. If you are currently looking to get into the Financial industries or are already working but would like to join a fresh business with a unique way of working please read on and apply below.
Lead Engineer – Responsibilities
- Front-end development using EmberJS and AngularJS frameworks
- Architect Microservices based solutions leveraging Elixir/Ruby/Java and RabbitMQ for async communications.
- API/Back-end development using Elixir/Phoenix Framework, GraphQL and others
- Package Web application using Cordova for iOS and Android. Deploy to Apple AppStore and GooglePlay.
- Develop real-time datafeeds using RabbitMQ
- Responsible for innovative application development including design, development, implementation, risk and controls
- Use cutting edge practices in Continuous Integration, automation and Test-driven development
- Conduct code reviews as part of the workflow process to ensure proper test coverage, efficient software design and execution performance
- Monitor & analyze application performance with the ELK stack and take action through code refactoring, query tuning, Capacity planning, etc.
- Be an Evangelist for DevOps within the team and across departments
Lead Engineer – Skills and Experience
- Modern CSS (Flexbox)
- One of JS frameworks: ReactJS, EmberJS or AngularJS
- One of the scripting languages: Ruby or Python
- Git or Subversion
- CI/CD (Teamcity, Jenkins, etc)