OTC Derivatives Operations - Confirmations
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
– undertake oversight of production services provided by an offshored function
– understand services and control mechanisms associated with the OTC Derivatives Confirmations function
– provide support and advice for front office staff and other business stakeholders
– interface with internal and external clients to provide operational and controls support as needed
– take ownership of front-to-back processing issues; risk mitigating controls; plan & execute tactical as well as strategic solutions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the OTC Derivatives Confirmations team in Hong Kong. Our role is to support the Equities, Rates and Credit businesses in the Confirmations function globally. We help by providing a controlled and scalable operating environment to enable timely confirmation of OTC derivatives trades. We serve as a control function to ensure trade validation takes place to protect the bank against inherent risks associated with the OTC Derivatives businesses.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree in a science, business or mathematics discipline
– an understanding of the trade lifecycle
– experience interacting with middle/front office to resolve trade discrepancies
– experience interacting with offshore staff / establishing external vendor relationships
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– able to work under pressure (you secretly love deadlines)
– inquisitive by nature, will not hesitate to dive into problem, perform analysis to drive positive outcomes
- commercial minded, by developing awareness of the resourcing constraints and opportunities akin to running an operations function
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.