Operations Project Manager
Are you a confident problem solver and decision maker? Do you have an analytical mind? Do you know how to bring out the best in everyone? Can you multitask? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– support the regional Heads of Group Operations, Group Technology and Group Chief Operating Officer (GCOO) COO on strategic, operational and daily business activities
– manage ad-hoc projects on behalf of the Head of APAC GCOO COO across GCOO functions
– develop strong relationships with all stakeholders across APAC and global Group Operations, Group Technology and GCOO COO
– prepare presentation material for executive meetings
– assess outsourcing and offshoring business proposals that impact APAC Group Operations and Group Technology
– collate reporting for the region to support local, regional, and global management's ability to understand outsourcing impacts and meet regulatory requirements
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be an integral part of the Group Chief Operating Office team in Hong Kong. Our team provides varied services to various functions in line with Business Management, Workforce Management, Strategy & Execution, Financial Management, Outsourcing & Transformation.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree or equivalent
– 5-6 years‘experience in the financial service industry or consulting or in similar role
– the ability to manage a wide range of priorities, objectives and deliverables
– the ability to adapt and network across regional a global organization to work well with the team and to present well to senior stakeholders
– excellent in written and verbal English communication skills, with the ability to turn conceptual ideas into actions
– strong in analytical skills, excellent in planning skills and attention to details
– comfortable challenging the status quo of an organization when needed
– advanced in Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.