Project Manager / Business Analyst (Core Banking)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 03 Jan 17
Project Management & Business Analyst Position in a Banking Environment.
- Manage the Project Office of the Core Banking Project to ensure delivery of the project objectives and results with approved budgets and timeframes.
- Establish and maintain project plan, control of project financials, monitoring of project quality, prioritization of change requests, reporting of project status.
- Manage of vendor contracts and general administration of project logistics.
- University degree in IT, Project Management and/or related disciplines.
- A minium of 10 years of experience in IT with 8 years in project management and Business Analyst positions preferably in a banking environment.
- Experience in Corebanking package implementation.
- Excellent banking domain knowledge in Deposit/Loans/Credit Limit/Remittance/Payments.
- Self-motivated, reliable with abilities and desire to deliver and seek continuous improvement.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (Excellent Cantonese and English, fluent Putonghua is an advantage).
- Good Team player with excellent leadership skills.