QA/Compliance Assistant Manager - Corporate Banking
- Attractive package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter International Hong Kong
- 31 Aug 16
Our client, a reputable international bank is looking for a high caliber to join their expanding business function within the corporate and commercial sector. Competitive offer would be given to the right candidate immediately.
If you are looking for...
- An opportunity to move from front office to middle office
- An opportunity to utilize your advisory experience
- A long term career path into compliance - FCC field
This is an opportunity for you!
- Perform Quality Assurance checking and Training to the Business by aligning the internal policies in order to prevent any potential errors
- Engage with different internal stakeholders, such as Audit, Legal, Risk etc. to review, devise and implement relevant policies, rocess, controls and documents to comply with new or amended policies and procedures identify and risk and control within the Business
- Perform regular sample checking to ensure cases have aligned with internal policies and local regulatory requirements
- Provide training to front office, operations, or other related departments when there's discrepancies between the internal policies and the regulation as well as any changes that must be awared of
- Ad hoc projects as assigned from time to time
- A minimum of 2 years of solid experience in KYC/AML/CDD within corporate banking
- Familiar with HKMA guidelines will be highly preferred
- Experienced in providing training and able to spot and provide solutions for any regulatory issue
- Candidates with front office experience is also welcomed
- University degree in related disciplines
- Strong sense of KYC and risk control awareness
- Strong communication skill in both English and Cantonese
- Team player attitude
Interested candidates, please submit your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a week.