Regional Compliance Risk Control AVP, Leading Int’l Bank
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Experis Hong Kong
- 05 Sep 16
As appointed by our leading international banking client, which is also one of the note-issuing banks in Hong Kong, we are now searching for experienced compliance testing and monitoring candidates to oversee operational risk profile of Compliance related risks in the scope of Asia Pacific region.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To conduct risk assessments and monitoring of controls for in country compliance processes in Asia Pacific regions.
- To collaborate with Operational Risk to understand the reasons behind any associated risks from processes owned by the businesses and functions where Compliance are the Risk Owners, and to present findings to Compliance Risk Owners to facilitate their residual risk assessments.
- To keep track of risk acceptances and any requisite root cause reports in order to ensure the relevant parties are kept fully informed of any actions due.
- To assist the Country Compliance Head in related reporting for areas of concern, and participate in any local country compliance forum where held.
- Assist Risk Owners in any future on-boarding of risks and in the ongoing review and refresh of gross risk assessments and their associated controls for which Compliance are responsible.
- To closely work with various stakeholders including Group Central Compliance, the Country/Regional Compliance Head, the Compliance Process Owners, and Compliance Risk Owners regarding all relevant OR communications/decisions/reporting to ensure they are all well informed.
Qualifications and Skills
- 6-8 years’ experience in compliance testing or operational risk management gained from well-established banking groups or BIG4
- A clear and thorough understanding of regulatory requirements from HKMA and SFC for accurate assessment of regulatory risks
- Regional exposure is an added advantage
A competitive salary package will be negotiated with the right candidate based on skill and experience.
If you have an interest in this position, please contact Ms. Denise Lim at +852 8100 4968 or send your resume to email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job reference number.
All applications will be treated with strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.