Risk - Java Developer
- HKD50000 - HKD51000 per month + competitive
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 16 Jan 17
Are an experienced object oriented developer? Do you have a passion for development? Do you have an interest in the banking industry?
Are an experienced object oriented developer?
Do you have a passion for development?
Do you have an interest in the banking industry?
A Global Investment Bank is currently looking for a FO Developer (AVP) to join their IT risk and regulatory team in Hong Kong.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a firm and team with an international and diverse culture.
The role itself will be best suited towards those that can thrive in a fast paced environment as well as being a technical expert.
This firm has a powerful presence in Asia as well as being a global leader. This will allow room for growth within the role as well lots of career progression and mobility.
Here are some of the Responsibilities:
- Provide applications and reports to support the regulatory frame work for the equities business in Asia
- SQL based reporting
- UI design and development
- Handle high pressure situations
- Python or Java
- Strong experience with OOP, design patterns and best practices
- Experience with UI development and UI patterns
- Hands-on experience with continuous integration, unit test and TDD
- Extensive knowledge on version control systems
- Working in a Linux environment
- Agile methodologies
- Benefit to have knowledge on regulatory and compliance
- Benefit to have knowledge on market data systems
90k to 110k per annum
To find out more about Huxley please visit www.huxley.com