Risk Analyst, TCR
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 14 Sep 16
Please view Job Description for details.
Standard Chartered is a leading international bank operating in some of the most dynamic markets in the world, in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our successful and sustainable business is built on doing tangible, long term good for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
- To assist senior risk officers of North East Asia Market Traded Credit Risk Management Team in managing credit risk arising out of trading and dealing in derivatives and funding transactions of different asset classes including Rates & FX, Credit and Commodity etc.
- To help generating and analyzing portfolio data and reports for the Greater China FM portfolios
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Carry out monitoring activities to ensure that key control guidelines, risk parameters, credit policies and processes are being followed
- Generate risk reporting for the Greater China region
- Provide analysis and recommendation on structured Financial Markets transactions
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 years plus credit risk management experience
- Understanding on FM products
- Proficiency in Mandarin/ written Chinese and English
- Team player with good communication skills and quick learner
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31/10/2016. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Third Party Applications
Please note: Applications from third parties are not accepted unless by invitation.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.