Risk Management Associate Program (Manager Level Position)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ICBC Asia
- 26 Sep 16
At ICBC (Asia), we realize a strong, well established risk management culture is a key to our continued success. To ensure its effectiveness and the challenges of our future are met, we have developed the Risk Management Associate Program. This is a comprehensive program to nurture future risk leaders. The Risk Management Associate is a Manager level (Assistant Manager to Manager depending on experience) risk management position and a great opportunity for university graduates with 3 to 10 years of experience within the banking/financial industry.
As a Risk Management Associate, you will be taking up a specific risk related job in risk management areas such as credit approval, market risk management, or operational risk management depending on your expertise and our bank’s demand. You will also learn the risk management framework of ICBC (Asia) and develop a broad range of risk management skills and knowledge under the training program, coaching and guidance of the Chief Risk Officer and other senior risk management executives. You would be rotated within various positions in Risk Management Functions including Credit Risk, Market Risk and Operational Risk
- Bachelor’s degree or above. Equivalent professional qualification will also be considered.
- 3-10 years of experience in commercial business, relationship management, credit and risk management, treasury and global market functions within the banking/financial industry.
- Good knowledge of various banking and financial products and Microsoft Offices.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with effective capabilities in English and Putonghua.
- Dedication to building a career in Risk Management.