Sales Acct Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 21 Feb 17
Sales Acct Manager
This role's goal is to grow sales in his territory and achieve sales targets.
- Work with sales management to develop and execute sales plans for target market sectors across the portfolio of solutions.
- Acquiring new clients for SunGard Asset Management solutions in North East Asia to ensure sales quotas are achieved
- Developing a sound sales pipeline of potential sales opportunities in assigned territory
- Cold calling, prospecting and following up marketing leads
- Identify, contact and qualify new prospects within the territory
- Manage sales opportunities from first call through to closure
- Participating in sales calls and online visits to determine appropriate resources or representation by other SunGard departments to close the deal
- Building and developing relationships to work with prospects at all levels (including C-levels)
- Develop and execute responses to queries from prospects and clients which may take the form of informal requests or more formal RFI/RFP documents
- Undertaking demonstrations and/or presentations of selected product offerings
- Negotiating and closing new business contracts
- Optimizing time and resources
- Setting up meetings efficiently to make best use of travel time
- Prioritizing appropriately to maximize revenue
- Developing add-on business from selected client portfolio to ensure sales quotas are achieved
- Properly report activity by maintaining details of the sales pipeline within the territory using the internal opportunities management systems (Salesforce.com)
- Stay on top of all the market developments within the territory and take ownership of market intelligence and maintain awareness of all competitor activity
- At least 5 years proven sales experience in IT, in financial software would be a significant advantage
- Hong Kong based candidates
- Degree level education
- Knowledge of financial markets
- Knowledge of asset management would be a significant advantage.
- Structured individual with ability to frame his/her work
- A capable, articulate, personable and energetic self-starter with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated: ability to generate ideas and demonstrate initiative, tenacity and perseverance, ownership.
- Team player with ability to work successfully within immediate team and the broader SunGard global environment
- Maintaining professionalism and projecting a positive image of the company
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese would be a plus