Sales Acct Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 21 Aug 17
Sales Acct Manager
The Sales Executive will manage the sales activities in North East Asia for the Asset Management solutions including generating new clients and new business at existing clients from the selected client portfolio.
Targeted firms include https://www.fisglobal.com/solutions/institutional-and-wholesale/asset-management/boutique-asset-management asset managers, https://www.fisglobal.com/solutions/institutional-and-wholesale/asset-management/fund-administration fund administrators, https://www.fisglobal.com/solutions/institutional-and-wholesale/asset-management/hedge-funds hedge funds, and https://www.fisglobal.com/solutions/institutional-and-wholesale/asset-management/private-equity private equity.
Products include IntelliMatch, Hedge 360, Asset Arena 360, APT, VPM, InvestOne, Monis, MarketMap, XSP, Investran, InvesTier, Front Arena, and others.
The Sales Executive goal is to grow sales in her/his territory and achieve sales targets.
- Work with sales management to develop and execute sales plans for target market sectors across the portfolio of solutions.
- Acquiring new clients for FIS (formerly SunGard) Asset Management solutions in North East Asia to ensure sales quotas are achieved
- Developing a sound sales pipeline of potential sales opportunities in assigned territory
- Cold calling, prospecting and following up marketing leads
- Identify, contact and qualify new prospects within the territory
- Manage sales opportunities from first call through to closure
- Participating in sales calls and online visits to determine appropriate resources or representation by other FIS departments to close the deal
- Building and developing relationships to work with prospects at all levels (including C-levels)
- Develop and execute responses to queries from prospects and clients which may take the form of informal requests or more formal RFI/RFP documents
- Undertaking demonstrations and/or presentations of selected product offerings
- Negotiating and closing new business contracts
- Optimizing time and resources
- Setting up meetings efficiently to make best use of travel time
- Prioritizing appropriately to maximize revenue
- Developing add-on business from selected client portfolio to ensure sales quotas are achieved
- Properly report activity by maintaining details of the sales pipeline within the territory using the internal opportunities management system
- Stay on top of all the market developments within the territory and take ownership of market intelligence and maintain awareness of all competitor activity
- At least 3 years proven sales experience in IT
- Hong Kong based
- Degree level education
- Structured individual with ability to frame his/her work
- Capable, articulate, personable, and energetic self-starter with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated: ability to generate ideas and demonstrate initiative, tenacity and perseverance, and ownership
- Team player with ability to work successfully within immediate team and the broader FIS global environment
- Maintaining professionalism and projecting a positive image of the company
- Fluent in English
- Experience selling financial software solutions
- Knowledge of asset management
- Fluency in Mandarin and/or Cantonese