Senior Algo Developer - C++
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 27 Sep 16
See job description for details
We are looking for a senior C++ developer in HK in Algorithmic Trading Services team for Asia Pacific region. We manage systems that provide benchmark execution strategies, rules based execution strategies, trajectory crossing, and dark liquidity pool. The team is responsible for the full software life cycle of these systems. We work closely with our business partners in sales and trading, risk management, compliance, operations and other technology teams. The developer will be responsible for building, testing and deploying strategic and tactical solutions for trading strategies, monitoring tools, improving scalability, performance and efficiency of the strategies.
- Strong technical background in software development
- Experience developing C++ applications using STL/Multi Threading/Boost for LINUX.
- Scripting Perl/Python etc.
- Knowledge and experience on formal software development practices
- Knowledge of Finance/Trading
- Project management and team lead experience beneficial.
- Knowledge of the FIX protocol