Senior Business Finance Partner, Hong Kong Large Corporates - Global Finance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 10 Aug 17
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC’s purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis; accuracy; efficiency and control to frame and influence business decisions.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Business Finance Partner, Hong Kong Large Corporates.
In this role, you will
- Drive business performance and support Corporate Banking Head of Business and the top executive team to make sound business decision by providing insightful business performance analytics, highlighting risks and opportunities from both internal and external environment, and providing strong commercial finance support, for example pricing, competitive analysis, client and product profitability, portfolio management.
- Manage the business strategic planning and forecasting processes for the segment including the generation of sensitivity analysis to help business understand potential upside or downside.
- Simplify, develop and enhance the management information framework that is aligned to Group finance management information strategy, with the goal of achieving one version of truth for both financial and non-financial performance indicators that are aligned to the achievement of Commercial Banking strategy and that is timely, accurate, and complete.
- Support business development activities related to acquisitions and divestitures.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- The job holder will have a formally recognised finance qualification.
- Requires a strong understanding of the Commercial Banking segments along with the products, like Global Trade and Receivables Finance, Global Liquidity and Cash Management, which are utilized and key strategies.
- Needs a keen sense for numbers allied with a business perspective and a strong understanding of how management information and data can be utilised to drive business decisions.
- Ability to understand and identify key business and economic factors that drive business performance is required to effectively provide insight and advice to the business leaders.
- Exceptional drive and commitment.
- Commercially minded and customer focused, and ability to work and thrive in a fast changing, results driven environment.
- Solid controls background, an internal and external audit experience is ideal.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009G29
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited