Senior Business Manager – FCC / Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS International , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 19 Sep 17
• Attractive Remuneration • International Platform • Great Culture/Working Environment
Our client is one of the top commercial banks in the world which provides extensive services to commercial customers across different functions and products. They are now seeking a professional FCC/CDD Business Manager with high caliber to join their Business Management team to focus on FCC/CDD initiatives and projects.
You will be fully responsible to:
- Support key global change programs especially for FCC, CDD and Financial Intelligence
- Support the development and implementation of the FCC and CDD programs in the Local/Regional and Global levels
- Influence the business on FCC development and provide significant communications and trainings to the business
- Develop and implement framework and procedures with the latest firm-wide policies and regulations
- Interact with Global and Regional counterparts, senior stakeholders to support the FCC programs roll-out and relevant responsibilities
The Successful Applicant
You should be a Bachelor degree holder in relevant discipline. You will have at least 8 years’ relevant experience gained within sizable banks. FCC/CDD experience and knowledge is a must. With additional Risk and Audit consultancy or project experience is a plus. Strong communications and interpersonal skills are required.
Please press the APPLY button or email your CV to Emily Hong at email@example.com quoting the reference for a confidential discussion. For more Financial Services positions, please visit our website (http://alsrecruit.com/) and contact us for details. (EF- 15596)