Senior Cards Portfolio Manager - Customer Value Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 10 Aug 17
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfilling your potential right here at HSBC.
Customer Value Management is vital in maintaining HSBC’s position as a provider of world-class retail banking and wealth management solutions, directing business development with a focus on customers. The team works to ensure the most appropriate pricing, products and promotions are directed to the most relevant customers, concentrating on building value, treating customers fairly and creating a superb customer experience.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Cards Portfolio Manager.
In this role, you will
- Implement business strategy or initiatives and maximize profitability for the Credit Cards business and Retail Banking and Wealth Management as a whole.
- Coordinate product or feature enhancements that aim at sharpening HSBC’s market leading position credit cards while balancing profitability and volume.
- Solicit market intelligence, keep abreast of the product trends and customers’ expectations
- Provide inputs to the risk management, sales and Marketing processes to facilitate healthy portfolio and profitability growth.
- Provide inputs to HSBC product processes and systems so that they are compliant to internal and regulatory standards, competitive, efficient and cost effective.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree in an appropriate discipline
- Relevant working experience in cards business within the banking industry
- Excellent technical know how and strong business acumen
- Strong strategic thinking capacity with the ability to translate concepts into actionable plans
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills, with the ability to work effectively cross-functionally
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009M79
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited