Senior Compliance Manager in Private Banking
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: $60-70K HKD + Benefits + Bonus
- Job Type: Full time
One of the Largest Banks in North America is hiring for a Senior Compliance Manager in their Private Banking Division.
This Major International Bank is among the Top 5 Leading Bank in Canada. The bank offers challenging and rewarding careers, only for highly skilled and motivated individual. If you are one of them, what are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, job responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Representing the Bank to HKMA and SFC regulators
- Managing the regulatory relationship
- Handle compliance enquiries from law enforcement
- Provide compliance advises on trust and discretionary portfolio management businesses
- Oversight the whole Private Banking risk-based compliance monitoring program
- Work along side with the AML team
- Accordance with internal policies and applicable laws and regulations
Minimum Experiences and Requirements:
- At least 5 years of solid experience in Compliance working for Private Banks or Wealth Management
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently and also in a Team
- Strong leadership skills and working as a Team member
If interested, APPLY HERE or Contact Yuki Wang at Selby Jennings by email: mailto:apply.a33ho1g3p58@SelbyJennings.aptrack.co.uk apply.a33ho1g3p58@SelbyJennings.aptrack.co.uk or phone: +852 3757-9685.