Senior Core Java Developer (AVP/VP) - Leading Investment Bank
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aptitude Asia
- 17 Jan 17
Our client is a leading investment bank looking to strengthen their front office development team in Hong Kong, looking for 2 Core Java developers to join them.
- Participate in development of a new high performance, low latency for front office trading system.
- Participate in the development and design of the core architecture for the project using core java.
- Support project manager by providing reliable estimates for work assigned and alerting them of delays or issues as early as possible.
- Facilitate end-to-end integration testing of product suite.
- Mentor and guide junior developers
- Hands on and strong development experience in Core Java in multithreaded environment.
- 4+ years of experience in front office software development
- Business knowledge in equities derivatives is a plus.
- Experience with standalone complex java applications interconnected with other apps via various protocols.
- Understanding of PL/SQL and Unix fundamentals, knowledge about object-oriented databases a plus.
- A team player, excellent problem solving skills and eagerness to learn.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
To apply, please kindly send your CV to Donna (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thanks.