Senior HR Service Associate
Senior HR Service Associates also have responsibility to maintain HR Service Team knowledge content and to develop and deliver related team training to ensure the Service Team is fully able to provide quality service as policies, processes, and/or scope of services change.
For specific transactional processes, and as required by nature of the work or legislative requirements, the Senior HR Service Associate reviews and signs off on accuracy and completeness of HR Service Associate processing work. In addition, the Specialist provides back up support for the Regional Service Team Lead, as necessary.
Below are more detailed activities performed by the Senior HR Service Associate is :
HR Data Administration
- Respond to and resolve complex HRMS transaction inquiries or issues from HR Service Team Associates
- Accurately process mass data changes
- Perform data audits and data clean-up activities
- Mine data from various HR information systems, as directed, and verify/ ensure accuracy of data
- Monitor and approve HR workflows
- Perform quality assurance checks on HR Service Team transactions
- Respond to and resolve complex Generalist inquiries or issues from HR Service Team Associates
- Conduct employee meetings relating to family friendly policies and leavers interviews
- Collate and review HR documents assisting the audit process
- Provide note taking support for formal employee relations meetings
- Manage and maintain document management process and controls including the integrity and compliance of all aspects of generalist administration
- Produce all references, including mortgage references, employment reference letters, etc.
- Prepare Welcome announcements and manage the co-ordination of the New Hire Induction program
- Prepare new hire Orientation Packs
- Administer the Tuition Reimbursement scheme and any ad hoc training requests, ensuring correct approvals are received
- Coordinate vendor activities and logistics in support of Language Lessons
- Manage the Business Visitors Process and HMRC reporting
- Produce bonus, promotion and compensation letters / statements as required.
- Administer E-payslip enrolment and maintenance
- Process the monthly Interface (together with associated reports) and distribute accordingly
- Responsible for the managing and running of the new hire report in readiness for payroll cut off and ensure completeness of all New Hire paperwork in compliance with audit procedures.
- Support all audits (SOX, Internal GOR, External bodies and local authority audits
- Respond to administrative requests e.g. authorizing employee payslips, statement of earnings, etc.
- Provide National Insurance Applications support
- Prepare ad hoc reports, as required
- Respond and resolve routine benefits queries
- Administer specific voluntary employee benefit programs
- Maintain record keeping of local benefit plans (medical, life insurance etc.)
- Respond to and resolve complex recruiting administration inquiries or issues from HR Service Team Associates
- Maintain and update contract documentation templates
- Collect, maintain and audit forms received from background and medical check vendors
- Work with the Mobility Team to verify work visas
- Audit personnel files and ensure they are stored according to local requirements
- Perform quality assurance checks on associate and peer transactions
The HR Service Delivery function is accountable for implementing and maintaining the Global HRMS systems, managing reporting and data analytics, overseeing global HR project management and ensuring customer satisfaction and efficient HR transaction processing and APAC/EMEA payroll processing within the HR Service Team. The HR Service Delivery function consists of the Global HR Service Team, Global HR Systems, Global HR Project Management Office and Global HR Data & Analytics.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Comfortable and experienced in processing workflow, transactions and data changes using WorkWise, Kenexa 2XB or similar HRMS and/or Applicant Tracking System.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills. Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment, build consensus and promote the exchange of information among project team members
- Ability to promote and implement changes to current practices and processes
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and, organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and changing priorities
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Experience working in HR shared services environments
- Subject matter expertise and practical work experience in one or more HR functional domains
- Practical HR work experience and knowledge of local practices and regulatory guidelines in one or more global regions
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.