Senior Manager - Credit Control and Policy
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ICBC Asia
- 26 Sep 16
Ensure credit control and monitoring of loan portfolio and treasury product activity for the bank.
- Formulation and maintenance of credit risk policies and procedures
- Compile management report for credit control monitoring.
- Conduct testing to identify and escalate high risk clients to senior management.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure compliance with internal and external risk management policies.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as assigned by management.
- University graduate with major in Finance, Risk Management or related disciplines.
- Professional qualifications in HKIB, CFA, FRM or equivalent are highly preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of banking experience with knowledge in corporate lending, treasury products, credit control and monitoring. Prior experience in formulation of credit risk policies preferred.
- Self motivated independent with an analytical mindset and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua