Software Development - Fintech Blockchain
- Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Jan 17
ASTRI's Blockchain Core Competence Group comprises of world-class cryptographers, software, network and system engineers to develop cutting edge Blockchain protocol and applications. We develop Blockchain (permissioned and permissionness) applications to deploy on major distributed ledger platforms such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger, Eris as well as on our own protocol stack which is currently being developed.
Interested applicants are to email your updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Design and build financial technology applications using Blockchain / Distributed Ledger Technologies
- Work closely with the banking industry to create high values Blockchain applications
- Conduct research on cryptographic schemes for Blockchain / Distributed Ledger Technologies
- Design and develop innovative yet high quality application software for cybersecurity and FinTech initiatives.
- Collaborate with the energetic team to develop impactful Blockchain Proof-of-Concept and production applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related disciplines with 6+ years’ experience or Master’s degree of equivalent education with 3+ years’ experience or Ph.D degree holder with less experience.
- Understanding of distributed system and experience in implementing cryptographic protocols is a plus.
- Good understanding of data structure, algorithm and design patterns.