- Negotiable + Discretionary Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- S.W.I.F.T. s.c.r.l.
- 20 Feb 17
You will be responsible for the technical support / administration of systems, databases and applications for internal and external customers. We will require for this role experience in web development. SWIFT will offer you the required training on its products developed and on the different operations systems and / or (network) protocols.
- Gain in-depth knowledge about SWIFT's internal applications and their interactions in order to identify and analyze problems;
- Take part in reviewing and preparing comprehensive deployment plans and documentation in close cooperation with our Design departments;
- Prepare, plan and implement changes on the production environment, including during the weekend;
- Identify and propose system modifications in order to reduce user problems on systems, databases and / or applications;
- Review moderately complex problem situations and participate in the identification of opportunities for improvement to processes, procedures or tools;
- Update existing training packages and problem management procedures;
- Participate in on call responsibilities in rotation with other team members
- Bachelor or Master degree in IT or equivalent
The following skills are listed from most important ones to less ones:
- HP Unix OS expertise
- Perl and/or Shell scripting
- Automation/Orchestration tools: Drools (Red Hat JBoss Business Rules Management System), Ansible, HP Server Automation (Opsware)
- Oracle (database and OS)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Self-motivated and adaptable and responsive to change
- Take accountability for delivering results
- A good team spirit, eager to work in a multicultural environment
How to Apply
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or submit your application through our career center with the following link: https://www.swift.com/about-us/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and candidates not notified within four weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.