Trading Systems - Junior PM move from Dev C++ or Java
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Atlas Global Search
- 17 Mar 17
Our client is looking for a Junior PM from a development background to work on their Equities trading platform. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who have good programming and scripting, who are looking to work with financial institutions on the implementation of their trading software.
RESPONSABILITIES and WHY APPLY!
- Implementation of financial software on Asian trading platform
- Lot of communications, technical discussions and negotiations
- Work on an enterprise trading application covering 20+ Exchanges in APAC
- Work Across both Cash and Derivatives products
- Move From development into Project Management
- Excellent work life balance and good working hours
- Computer science or engineering background
- 2 years of experience on development or implementation of large scale business applications
- Programming: C++, JAVA, Visual Basic
- Scripting: UNIX, PERL, shell scripts, TCL
- FIX protocol
- Good communications skills
To apply, please click on the “Apply” button or contact Grégoire Tavernier on +852 2813 7855 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to Internal@AtlasGlobalSearch.com. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.