eBanking Product Registration Specialist, Client Integration – Global Financial Institution
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Captiare Limited
- 17 Jan 17
Our client, a global financial services firm, is recruiting a specialist in contracts registration and updates for eBanking Products of APAC clients. This is a 12 months contract with extension possibilities.
- Registration of internet eBanking applications
- Provide high accuracy registration and registration related functional support on the products by phone, e-mail and Jira to L1 teams, Relationship Managers and E-Banking local teams across APAC.
- Realize a regular reporting of the activity, following Service Level Agreement indicators required by the Business line.
- Respect CMMI Project documentation and process.
- Participate in on-duty support rotation to support other APAC countries on HK holidays/weekends.
- With consultation, update the registration/Support knowledge database with any new action as it evolves.
- Potentially provide recommendations to improve the service for consideration.
- Windows, MS Excel
- Personal use of retail web eBanking application
- Ability to prioritize tasks: in particular be able to manage and anticipate activity peaks.
- Meticulous accuracy in data entry
- Team player
- Willing to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Justify an experience in data input and support
- Fluent in English, Mandarin is an advantage
- Degree holder
- 2 years working experience minimum