eTrading Onboarding Support Specialist
- HKD45000 - HKD55000 per month + competitive
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 15 Sep 17
Role Summary This is a Business side role to assist the additional client on-boarding workload for various initiatives. You will sit between the business and IT and help onboard new clients and help support their eTrading needs across asset classes.
- Supporting eTrading for clients across all asset classes (Equities, Futures, FX, and Fixed Income)
- Working as part of the client connectivity team in on-boarding clients wanting to trade. This includes testing, certification, and client specific configuration.
- Liaising with the client connectivity business users to gather and document technology requirements related to the connectivity platform
- Analysis of client requirements and production of detailed technical specification
- Liaising with telecoms and network providers to provide connectivity to clients over the desired infrastructure
- Gathering and documenting system requirements to support eTrading architecture for Equities, Futures and Options, Fixed Income and FX.
- Involvement throughout the project life cycle including analysis, design, test and implementation
- Be an active participant in the Global team to ensure client connectivity issues are resolved quickly
- Work closely with the sales and product managers within the respective asset classes to deliver eTrading solutions across asset class to Clients.
- FIX protocol experience
- Equities Product Knowledge
- Trading Floor Application Support (1st and 2nd level) Experience
- Strong communication skills (English is required, Cantonese/Mandarin are helpful)
Please apply with an updated CV
To find out more about Huxley please visit www.huxley.com