- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Sep 17
Business Analyst - Fin Sys
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, IndiaResponsibilities:
- Support under the guidance of immediate supervisor select Oracle based (PeopleSoft)financial modules as assigned such as GL, Accounts Payable, Billing, Accounts Receivable and Contracts.
- Support will include trouble-shooting user issues and performing basic maintenance and enhancements within select sub modules. - Responsible for assisting in the creation of process design, training, and configuration documentation in addition to performing QA testing.
- Support reporting and query needs including the creation of specifications, development and maintenance, and testing of reports and queries.
- Effectively communicate and translate technical concepts to the US based Financial Systems Team. Participate in projects as required.
General Accounting (731000)
- A Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3+ years experience with Oracle based software specifically PeopleSoft Financial applications, GL, AR, BI, AM, Query/SQL and nVision.
- Multicurrency and basic accounting experience / concepts desired.
- The candidate must possess strong organizational, time management and communication skills and be detail oriented.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Fluent English language skills are required that include efficient and effective written and verbal skills.
- Proficiency in MS office including Power point, Word and Excel are required.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.