AP Intermediate Associate
- Accurate and timely processing of payments for supplier invoices and T&E expenses through regular payment cycles and one off urgent payments.
- Ensuring all payments have been recorded correctly, correctly approved and paid from the correct bank account.
- Preparing reports for cash flow and payment analysis.
- Resolving disputed items with the assistance of the managers.
- Responding appropriately to queries from vendors and employees.
- Assisting Financial Accountants with AP Trade Adjustment reconciliations - this involves reconciling vendors accounts and correcting entries on AP module
- Ensuring that all accounting policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Part qualified Accountant (AAT/ACCA or similar)
• Experience of working in a similar role or shared service centre for at least 1 year
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.