Business Analyst - HRIS
- Configure reporting updates and/or work with development teams (internal IT or external vendors) to implement reporting enhancements as well as production support changes
- Execute internal QA testing and lead UAT efforts
- Coordinate migration of new standard reports in Test and Prod environments
- Develop and update thorough, detailed, high-quality documentation of all aspects of the reporting systems in question, including business requirements, test scripts, training material, etc.
- Serve as point of contact for troubleshooting multiple global processes. Primary focus on Operational Reporting, Payroll Interface, As of Comp Date report, Audits, and Data Models
- Liaise with IT staff or external vendors to resolve global Reporting issues
- Lead training sessions for end users including line administrators, HR users and managers.
- Support data quality initiatives including pro-active data auditing and development of data field dictionary
- Development of Ad-hoc reports and projects as assigned
HRIS - IND
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-4 years' experience in Human Resources or technology related field.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
- Testing experience is required
- Experience supporting global teams preferred
- Ability to work with all levels of internal and external customers
- Ability to work effectively in a high volume environment, deadline driven, fast-paced environment
- Ability to performs a variety of complicated tasks independently and rely on their judgment to accomplish goals.
Ability to translate reports from English to Chinese (Simplified, Mandarin) and vice versa
- Ability to remain flexible in response to changing priorities
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communicational skills, and presentation skills
- Demonstrate strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work alone and within a team environment
- Initiative and attention to detail
- Ability to manage confidential data
- A certain degree of inventiveness and autonomy is expected
- Intermediate SharePoint skills
- Experience writing functional specifications.
- Knowledge of Successfactors BizX applications
- Knowledge of Successfactors Reporting Tools
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.