• General support for EMEA Communications Strategists
• Proactive dissemination of research reports and press releases to journalists as well as reactive media contact
• Input into production of daily media clips handled by MSSI monitoring team
• Timely production and analysis of media coverage summaries following high profile announcements or research reports
• Use sound judgement to assess requests for interviews via media line and email box. Act as liaison between Moody's analysts and journalists, including interview topics, details on deadlines, follow up, quote checking and feedback to Moody's analysts
Maintain CRM press contact database and broadcast appearance tracker
Specific Qualifications required include:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, business, or related discipline.
- English fluency/proficiency is essential (written and spoken)
• Well-developed IT skills including Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint, Excel and Word Aptitude in using new database applications and other proprietary systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels
- Comfort with being managed remotely and to manage upwards
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.