Moody's Investors Service (MIS)
1. Editorial support for rating action press releases; drafting of non-rating action press releases (such as those promoting research), tweets, and presentations
2. Drafting of op-eds and by-line articles (complementing other forms of customer and media outreach; these narratives are designed to interest specific audiences, using tailored language to capture their attention)
3. Engagement via social media feeds (such as Twitter, LinkedIn)
4. Development and implementation of analyst training (to help analysts write press releases and with their overall writing skills)
5. Editorial support for other research
Editors provide an independent, "outside looking in" review of MIS research. They help analysts and other Moody's authors improve the clarity and coherence of their messages, maintain a consistent tone, and reduce the potential for message distortion/misrepresentation and headline risk.
Moody's Analytics (MA)
1. Editorial support for MA focuses on brand awareness and messaging relating to awards, product launches, and client wins.
2. The review of MA research for message clarity, headline risk and other sensitive language, as well as any divergence in opinions from MIS that may need to managed carefully with external market participants.
1. The review and edit of all global internal communications, including announcements from Moody's senior executives and other departments (HR, IT, Corporate Services, Investor Relations, and the Moody's Foundation, among others). The team crafts key message documents, FAQs, and intranet content as needed.
2. Creation of content for Moody's intranet specific to activities in the APAC region, and promoting internal and external outreach and corporate initiatives.
Within the Global Communications Group
• At least five years of writing and editing experience, preferably working with financial, economic, or general business content.
• Must be detail-oriented, organized, able to work under deadline, and manage multiple projects/ priorities.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate in a team environment.
• Should have a good knowledge of the leading financial and business issues currently topical in Asia Pacific, and a strong interest in current events.
• Minimum of undergraduate degree is required.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.