Financial Data Associate
- Support new deal set-up, data capture (e.g., amendments), lifecycle data maintenance, and data quality assurance
• Withdrawing ratings of debts
• General business administration role in a Financial Services Organization
• Deliver high level of service across a high volume of transactions
- Promptly and efficiently escalates conflicts/problems/database/data inconsistency
- Identify and research issues and/or discrepancies with data and/or requests for follow up
- Demonstrates flexibility with last minute changes in commitments and deadlines
- Contributes positively to the team even under pressure or when performing routine and/or administrative tasks.
• Entry level position. Some relevant work experience and/or relevant internship experience preferred
• Postgraduate with 0- 3 yrs of experience + Good academic results
• Entry- Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Professional verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent attention to details
• Ability to complete large number of processes with no errors
• Highly organized and efficient
• Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Experience of working with financial data would be an added advantage
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.