HR Business Partner
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Be available to employees and managers to provide operational support and guidance on organizational change management, employee relations/counseling, performance management, employee development and succession planning.
- As required contribute to the rollout of HR projects and initiatives through research, project work and where appropriate the delivery of new or improved services ensuring individual contribution or delivery of project to plan, time, budget and agreed requirements.
- Develop HR solutions to meet internal client requirements and business needs and ensure that these are owned and effectively implemented by line management. Supporting managers throughout the process, by effective coaching, advice and guidance.
- Support managers in the effective management of their people, providing advice and guidance on HR processes, good work practice and the handling of "sensitive" or difficult situations.
- Partner with HR infrastructure team in Asia to ensure the local and corporate wide compensation and benefit programs are implemented and communicated to employees.
- Work closely with the team to implement payroll, work visas and relocation processes.
- Work within and actively promote Moody's corporate strategies, policies, procedures and Code of Conduct.
- Partner with Global MSS HRBP team to develop and implement global projects.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition in Copal Amba and Moody's to ensure successful, efficient and timely onboarding on talent.
- Work with the local Copal Amba HR team to ensure that there is parity in policies.
- Ensure a safe working environment in accordance with the relevant Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) and Workers Compensation legislation.
If you are a passionate advocate for your stakeholder group with strong influencing skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities who can act as an ambassador for our HR team with internal and external clients, we are looking for you!
As an HR Business Partners you will be a key business partner in the company responsible for providing a comprehensive and high quality HR service to all lines of business. The HR Generalist team supports an array of challenging client bases across Asia-Pacific locations: Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, China, Thailand, Taiwan and Korea (APAC). The business requires advisory and specialist knowledge across the whole employment life cycle according to local markets, employment law, best practice and legislation
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years' experience in a generalist HR environment, gained within the global financial services sector and will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Qualifications in disciplines such as Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business, Psychology or Social Science will be highly regarded.
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Proven influencing, negotiation and time management skills and be able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Ability to use discretion and deal effectively with uncertainty, change and ambiguity
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills including, Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc
In addition, you must also have the ability to work in a truly multi-cultural team environment and enjoy dealing with team members at all levels across multiple locations. In return Moody's offers a friendly working environment, career opportunities and an attractive benefits package
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.