Procurement Reporting Analyst
- Primary responsibility (approximately 50% of time): Build and maintain databases and sharepoint sites to manage large datasets and provide a framework for the Sourciong team to more effectively manage projects.
- Work closely with Sourcing managers to perform strategic sourcing activities; collection, analysis, benchmarking, and reporting of category and spend data as well as the cleansing of lage datasets.
- Prepares spend analysis based on spend by commodity, operating company and suppliers
- Maintain multiple databases with front ends and modify them for the evolving needs of the business
- Understand and use internal Procurement tools and processes. Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of data for assigned projects. Expand market knowledge of assigned commodities.
- Monitor and track online catalogs to ensure compliance with pricing, supplier and procurement policies.
- Train and review completed work performed by MSSI employee for accuracy and compliance.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders on reporting requirements for vendor spend
- Develop and maintain reports for Senior Management using VBA, Excel, Access, and other ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, Ariba). Use various aspects of MS Excel (V-look ups, filters, pivot tables, written macros)
- Conceptualize, structure and specify spend data collection, analysis and maintenance
Procurement Group (723030)
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of relevant experience in an environment of Data Analytics and transactional Spend Analysis, or similar experience
- 5+ years developing databases including extensive experience building front ends that are user friendly
- Strong quantitative and technical skills are required.
- Excellent written communication skills required to deliver clear actionable reports.
- Technical understanding of Procure To Pay Systems and People Soft Financials
- Experience with Data Management including development, governance, and implementation tools
- Expert with MS Office (specifically Excel and Access)
- Strong project management skills
- Finance and analytical experience preferred, with sourcing and technology knowledge a plus
- Deep experience with SharePoint
- Ability to capture senior executive reporting needs and proactively present recommended metrics
CPSM certification a plus
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.