- Publish formatted research reports through FileMaker Pro and Content Management System tool.
- The Production Associate will work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team atmosphere and must be able to multi-task.
- Individual must be an effective communicator and be customer focused.
- The Production Associate must maintain a high level of productivity and quality consistent with department standards.
- Projects will be completed using Desktop Publishing applications on the PC.
Products will be produced for electronic distribution via Moody's website and email.
Production Product Coord (723020)
- Bachelor's degree in Desktop Publishing, Graphic Design, Computer Graphics or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of demonstrated experience in desktop publishing, typesetting, graphic design or computer graphics .
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Candidate must have exceptional and demonstrable skills in MS Word and Excel.
- Candidate should be proficient in PowerPoint and commonly used Desktop Publishing applications.
- Knowledge of the latest design tools such as Photoshop , Illustrator , InDesign, HTML 5 and Dreamweaver will be an added advantage
- Experience with template creation, VBA or scripting for Word/Excel is a big plus. Knowledge of FileMaker database is also a big plus.
- Experience working in a financial environment preferred.
- Candidate should possess the ability to think and work independently while participating in a team environment.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written) are required.
Must possess strong customer service skills.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.