An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a European Investment Grade Credit Analyst with 3+ years experience to join a growing and successful investment firm with €20Bln AUM.
The ideal candidate will have responsibility for the following:
- Conducting independent, fundamental European Corporate Credit Research.
- Create historical and projected financial models, analyzing key financial and operational metrics.
- Communicate credit opinions and investment recommendations orally and in writing to sales, other analysts, credit and advisory committees and external clients.
- At least 3 years of previous credit experience focused on European Corporates would be a significant advantage.
- Candidates will be expected to be capable of demonstrating the ability to understand and identify key factors that affect an issuer's credit worthiness and spreads.
- Intellectual curiosity - candidates should be able to analyze original, non-routine complex business problems in a timely, orderly and insightful manner. An ability to quickly absorb, analyse and act upon information is required.
- Candidates should be highly motivated, team players and capable of thinking creatively.
For a private and confidential discussion please contact