Credit Risk Portfolio Analyst
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Mason Alexander
- 25 Sep 16
My Client are looking to hire a credit risk portfolio analyst. The role will work within the risk group who monitor, control and support all risk taking activities across the bank. As a member of the Credit Risk Portfolio Team you are responsible for risk adjusted profit optimisation and controlled credit exposure through investigation, change management and stratification of portfolio credit and risk. The successful candidates will have an opportunity to contribute and shape the continued development of portfolio risk management within Credit Risk while gaining significant exposure and insight into the credit agenda and strategy of the wider organisation.
- Review and challenge established structures, practices and processes affecting credit risk portfolio performance, improving effectiveness and enhancing risk adjusted returns
- Facilitate the development of data and MI to enhance decision making and transparency of decisions
- Take responsibility for developing personal skill and competency levels. Maintain a Personal Development Plan to improve skill and competency levels. Manage time effectively to meet changing demands within the role.
- Degree educated in a numerate discipline and/or professional qualification in Risk Management
- Demonstrable practical credit risk experience of personal, mortgage or business lending (commercial) portfolios, with experience across a range of disciplines
- Technical competencies: knowledge of Bank system applications
- Demonstrable ability to adapt to change with commitment to streamlining current processes through use of technology
- Solution focused with strong interpersonal skills and evidence of ability to interact, engage and influence
- Credit Risk - To proactively influence and support the quality and management of credit by promoting the highest standards of credit professionalism and best market practice.
- Teamwork & Collaboration – Shares in successes and disappointments, plays any part in the team, moving from leader to member with no difficulty
- Results Focus - Goes beyond focusing on agreed goals to create new and stretching challenges, and learns from mistakes
- Communication & Influencing - Communicates with confidence and competence to positively influence the outcome of decisions and gain commitment
- Problem Solving & Decision-Making - Appropriately analyses issues, drawing on expert advice, consulting and collaborating, taking decisions