Senior AML Administrator
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Broadgate Search Ltd
- 22 Sep 16
A recognised and renowned Fund Administration firm are recruiting for a knowledgeable AML Senior Administrator to join their team in Dublin. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within Anti-Money Laundering/Compliance. Your experience should include an in-depth knowledge of AML Legislation, Core and Sectoral Guideline Notes as well as a demonstrable understanding of the AML requirements associated with various legal entities, fund jurisdictions and PEP's.
The key responsibilities of the AML Senior Administrator will be:
- Assist the AML Manager to ensure the team adheres to the policies and procedures set out by the Company
- Risk Assess all new and existing investors and clients and escalate potential risks as applicable
- Prepare investor and client files for sign off
- Liaise with investors and clients, through telephone/written communication, until all requested AML documentation has been obtained
- Maintain a record of complete and incomplete AML investors and ensuring action is taken to receive all outstanding documentation
- Ensure compliance with all statutory obligations and legislation
- Clear/investigate/verify possible matches in relation to Sanctions/PEP screening
For Further detail surrounding this role please contact Layth Bunni directly either at layth.bunni@Broadgatesearch.com or alternatively call on 012342646.