Senior Account Manager - Hedge Funds
- Excellent with benefits
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 23 Sep 16
Our client, a market leader in international fund administration, is currently seeking a Senior Account Manager to join their expanding Hedge Fund Accounting team.
Opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest Hedge Funds in a complete client facing, end to end, fund administration environment.
- The ideal candidate will have hands-on Hedge Fund accounting expertise and have demonstrated capabilities in managing the administrative function of multiple hedge funds.
- The role will support Directors in the Hedge Fund Services line of the business who are responsible for the oversight of the client relationship.
- Provide training and supervision to team members
- Plan, schedule and manage the daily workflows of all client relationships within your account
- Liaise with clients re reporting requirements and deadlines, ensuring delivery in an accurate and timely manner
- Acting as primary contact with clients and other fund participants
- Maintaining relationships with investors, investment advisors/managers, banks, brokers and auditors and other fund participants
- Develop, adhere and maintain targets concerning staffing; production, overtime budgeting and productivity
- Ensure all staff are appropriately trained and conduct performance evaluations
- Meeting expectations of fund participants, adhering to deadlines
- Assisting auditors and other fund participants and advisers
- Participating in presentations to existing and prospective clients
- Participating in and leading projects that may be defined from time to time in connection with the continuing expansion and evolution of the business
- Participating in managerial functions in conjunction with the Managing Director
- Any other functions required as part of the business of the Company, and reporting to the Managing Director.
- Minimum of 7 - 10 years in hedge fund accounting with a minimum of 3 years in a Management or Supervisory position.
- Degree qualified and ideally possess an accounting qualification.
- A proven interest in the financial markets and hedge fund industry
This is a unique opportunity to join an industry leading provider of hedge fund, middle office, shareholder/ corporate services and collective investment schemes in a senior capacity.
For more information on this Senior Account Manager opportunity please apply below or call Stephen Gilmore on 01-8746770 for a private & confidential conversation.
+353 1 8746770