Senior Manager IT & Information Security
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 01 Oct 16
An exciting opportunity has arisen within financial sector leader for a seasoned IT and Information Security Manager. You will be responsible for overseeing risk management, monitoring and reporting for IT systems and processes, Information and Data Security, Property and reporting to the Head of function.
- Developing IT, Information Security, Property and Group Change risk management policies
- Monitoring implementation of all relevant risk frameworks and policies
- Ensuring frameworks cover risk identification, assessment, mitigation, monitoring and reporting
- Reviewing, checking and challenging relevant Risk and Control Self-Assessments
- Reviewing relevant First Line risk assessments (e.g. in relation to new products being submitted for approval)
- Preparing and using relevant tools to report and monitor the most significant risks
- Developing escalation and reporting procedures
- Monitoring emerging trends in IT, Information Security, Property and Group Change risks
- Supporting the First Line in designing controls for the effective management of related IT, Information Security and Property risks
- Strong experience in related function
- Knowledge of risk management, control standards and regulatory requirements applicable
- Experience and knowledge of IT, Information Security and Property Risk Management
- Previous experience in creating risk response strategies ideally relating to IT, Information Security and Property risks
- Relevant third level degree required
- Relevant professional certifications, e.g. PRMIA, preferred
- Proficient in Risk Management software packages
This role is a key hire and reports directly to the Head of Risk function.
For a private and confidential conversation and for a full job description please contact Conor Dignam on 01-8746770.
You are the specialist in your sector – we are the specialist in recruitment!