Aladdin Product Services
- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- 01 Oct 16
Aladdin Product Services
The position deals with both the internal business, as well as support external clients of Aladdin. The focus of the group is to understand the business processes of each client and the functionality of the different products within Aladdin, from front office tools used by Portfolio Managers to analyze and capture trades to operational tools used by the middle office and provide excellent support towards internal and external Aladdin users in Asia Pacific.
He/she is responsible for handling inquiries from internal and external Aladdin clients for various Aladdin tools and data and resolving production issues.
- Answering inquiries from internal and external client by phone or email
- Provide training session at client office or BlackRock office on Aladdin tools.
- Assist regression test for new function releases
- Assist Aladdin configuration work
- Maintain documentation on Aladdin tool or client business process
Series of basic training sessions on various Aladdin tools will be provided for the first two months
In addition to that, there are many opportunities to learn about client business work flow and market practice by either joining the session or assisting projects/implementations. The role will have exposure to different aspects of asset management business.
After 1 year, we expect everyone to be able to answer all basic inquiries on Aladdin.
After 2 years, we expect everyone to understand overall investment workflow.
Aladdin Product Services Analyst is the key entry level position to start off the career in the asset management industry, to develop oneself as a professional in BlackRock.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Able to engage in clear and concise communication, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Good understanding of financial industry, functions, and product knowledge
- Technology background (Unix, SQL, C++) a plus
- Good problem solving and analytical skills. Experience in managing small projects would be an advantage but not a must
- Is willing to work on rotating schedule that will include weekends, holidays and morning shift
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.