TK, Fixed Income Desk Strats, Analyst up to VP/ED
- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 20 Sep 17
See job description for details
TK Fixed Income Strats are currently looking for candidates who are willing to work on quantitative and technological challenges of interest rates business. To achieve this, the candidate will
· Need to understand liquid macro product such as fx spot/fwd, bond and interest rate swap, and support & create each trading desk’s pricing, risk & pnl monitoring and historical time series analysis tools as well as e-trading platforms to do execution, auto-quoting and hedging
· Need to identify issues which produce incorrect price/risk based on knowledge of deliberative models used.
· Need a skill to make tools working in Production with technology team (ICT/QAPM).
· Need strong communication skills to follow-up new requests & production issues until it is delivered/resolved in controlled manner.
· Participate in global driven project together with desk strats members in overseas office.
· Be open to learn and apply new technologies and programming language
· M.Sc. or Ph.D. in computer science, informatics, mathematical finance, mathematics, physics, statistics, engineering or similar quantitative area
· Genuine, and broad interest in Finance and Banking, (Preferably interest rate back ground)
· Ability to work closely with sales and traders
· Sensitivity to details, accuracy in everyday work
· Communication and inter-personal skills
· Ability to work effectively with colleagues widely dispersed geographically
· Confident command of English
· Japanese language preferable