Banking Systems Consultant/Manager (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Our Strategy and Operationsadvisory team is a key player in the Luxembourg market, recognized at the EMEAlevel. We provide major financial institutions and global organizations withcustomised solutions around their strategy, processes and operations,leveraging on the different strengths of our firm.
Our Strategy and Operationsadvisory team is a key player in the Luxembourg market, recognized at the EMEAlevel. We provide major financial institutions and global organizations withcustomised solutions around their strategy, processes and operations,leveraging on the different strengths of our firm
What is it about?
As a Banking Systems Consultant/Manager,you will:
- Lead engagement teams and be actively involved all along the value chain of project management – from set-up to go-live
- Support the package selection process, define the Target Operating Model and manage the whole lifecycle of the core system implementation
- Lead or contribute to large transformation projects – either in terms of program / project management, architecture and target operating model design, business analysis, test management
- Play a key role in interactions with clients, other advisors or counterparties
- Prepare tenders and proposals and build your eminence in order to be known as an expert in your domain on the market
- Manage a diverse team of talented Consultants, investing in the development of staff and coaching them to their highest potential
Who are you?
To be the right fit for thisposition, you have to:
- Hold a Master degree in Finance or IT
- Have at least 5 years' professional experience within the financial sector or a consulting firm
- Have project management skills (PMI, Prince, etc…) with experience in implementing banking systems such as: Olympic, T24, Sopra, Sab, Avaloq, Flexcube, Triple A - in Private Banking, Retail Banking and/or Custody Business
- Understand the overall phase of the software development / implementation lifecycle
- Demonstrate a pragmatic and hands-on approach to problem resolution
- Show a strong ability to analyse complex problems and think in technical and business terms (gather requirements, write analysis documents, prepare test approach, produce test scripts)
- Show excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Be Fluent in English and French; German considered as asset
What do we offer?
Get hired as Banking Systems Consultant/Manager and you will:
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Have the possibility to work on assignments abroad
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 1,900 employees and with more than 50 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.