- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Jan 17
Asset Servicing IT specifies and develops applications to support our Custody Business. In your position as Software Engineer, you will make significant contributions to the full software life-cycle development in the Asset Servicing area, from Design to...
As an integral part of Deutsche Börse Group, Clearstream offers bank, settlement and custody services for fixed-income securities and shares to its 2,500 customers worldwide. As Europe's leading provider of these post-trade services, the international central securities depository processes more than 10 million transactions per month, involving over 850,000 securities. We ensure that cash and securities are promptly and effectively delivered between market participants and that our customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under our custody. Committed employees are the key factor for innovation and further growth: Without them Deutsche Börse Group would not have developed into one of the most modern exchange organisations in the world. More than 5,300 employees work for the Group - a dynamic, motivated and international team.
Asset Servicing IT specifies and develops applications to support our Custody Business. In your position as Software Engineer, you will make significant contributions to the full software life-cycle development in the Asset Servicing area, from Design to Acceptance Test and Production Support.
• Review, analyse and comment high level business requirements
• Prepare and describe the impacts on other projects, business processes and systems.
• Create detailed functional and systems requirements
• Perform for the definition of Functional Acceptance Criteria and related test cases, participation in their review
• Interface between business and IT development
• Work with prescribed methodologies for involvement in all stages of project lifecycle
• During Specification Phase actively support functional issue resolution
• During test phases, execute and validate the prepared test cases
• Work together with business and development to facilitate resolution of issues and defects during all testing phases
• Help for production issue resolution and provide support for explaining system results and resolving customer queries.
• Applicants with professional experience
• Master degree or equivalent professional qualification or experience.
• Around 5 years experience in a financial institution back-office, or as analyst in the securities industry will be an asset
• Excellent analytical skills and strong interest in Information Technology
• Ability to write clear and structured documents
• Ability to derive, write and validate test cases
• Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.