Funds Performance Measurement Consultant - (m/f) – Job based in Luxembourg
Our Capital Markets experts are specialized in risk management, fund performance measurement, FX Hedging and valuation of financial derivatives instruments and other complex products and structures for banks and investment funds.
What is it about?
As a Funds Performance Measurement Consultant, you will:
- Analyze hedging process, at the share class level or at the portfolio level
- Calculate and control the difference of performance between share classes in multi-class funds, control and review accounting system
- Carry out performance attribution between hedging and non-hedging sources, measure, analyze performance, and calculate market indicators and ratios
- Set-up and review performance fees calculation on Excel spreadsheet and prospectus wording applicable to Investment Funds. Analyze accounting system performance fees calculation
- Carry out regression analysis of fund portfolios: benchmark and compare the fund's return to market indexes
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Hold a Master’s degree in business administration, audit, finance or accounting
- A first experience in audit or finance would be considered a significant asset
- Have knowledge of Excel and skills in other Microsoft Office products
- Have good knowledge in programming in VBA and SQL will be considered as a significant advantage
- Be business and solution minded with strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Be fluent in French and English, German would be an asset.
What do we offer?
Get hired as a Funds Performance Measurement Consultant and you will:
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our Induction Program
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?