There's never been a better time to join Reply (www.reply.eu). More than 5,000 of us are united behind delivering quality services and solutions to our clients in Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Telco & Utilities... This Luxembourg-based role is available in our Financial Services consultancy, Avantage Reply, which has offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Brussels, Frankfurt, Hamburg, London, Luxembourg, Milan, Munich, New York, Paris, and Rome. In the context of our growing activities in Luxembourg we are recruiting four Risk and Regulatory consultants with 0 to 4 years of experience in financial services (banking, fund industry, insurance, or wealth management).
Description of the role
You will join a very experienced team in Luxembourg working with local and international clients and colleagues from other European and North American offices. You will assist our clients in addressing complex and challenging issues arising from changes within their 'ecosystem' (including, regulatory change, risk change, finance transformation, and technology). Your insights and work ethics will further contribute to the reputation of the firm as a trusted adviser and 'do-er' delivering value through pragmatic and actionable recommendations followed by the capability to implement from a Business and Technology perspectives.
You will work on projects advising clients on required changes within the Business as well as Compliance, Finance and Risk. Even more so, you will help clients actually implement the changes you have recommended.
· Master’s Degree in Business, Economics, Law, Mathematics or related field
· Professional experience: Up to four years of experience in audit, consulting or in a financial institution
· Knowledge of prudential and regulatory environments (a plus)
· Knowledge of conduct risk and compliance (a plus)
· Knowledge of banking/insurance/fund environment and products
· Fluent in English, knowledge of French or German is a plus
· Excellent communication and coordination skills (oral & written)
· Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast changing environment and with international locations