AVP & Audit Manager – Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- National Bank of Abu Dhabi
- 23 Sep 16
The National Bank of Abu Dhabi, Malaysia office is looking for an Auditor who will perform risk-based audits of the Departments/Units/Branches for NBAD Malaysia & Labuan ensuring that controls are in place to mitigate the inherent risk of the business. The candidate will utilize available GIA tools for completion of audits assurance of best practice and conduct special investigations, reviews, additional tasks when required by the SVP/GCAO
- Ensure that each assigned audit is planned in detail by conducting risk assessments, developing an understanding of activities, and allocation of audit work to assigned team members.
- Audit work is performed efficiently and effectively by focusing on the risk area in accordance with approved risk analysis form.
- Guarantee audits are performed in accordance with approved audit programs, utilizing internal and external resources provided by SVP in a professional manner, in order that audits are executed on time and within budget.
- Negotiations are held with the Unit management in order to verify facts and obtain explanations of and reasons for apparent deficiencies.
- Evidence is obtained, analyzed and appraised as a basis for an informed, objective opinion to evaluate the effectiveness of the key controls and efficiency of performance of the Unit being audited.
- Review appropriate transactions, documents, records, reports to confirm their accuracy and effectiveness and record all findings in a manner that provides relevant and reliable evidence to support conclusions
- A formal report is prepared at the end of each Unit review, and submitted to SVP. Report should contain issues written in a concise and compelling manner with clear indication of the risks and impact for the auditee.