Executive, Training & Fin Planning-1
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Manulife Life & Manulife Asset Management
- 01 Oct 16
Executive, Training & Fin Planning-1
To conduct training, carry out Training Need Analysis (TNA), design and develop training courses and evaluate the effectiveness of training courses for Unit Trust Adviser (s). To ensure continuous enhancement on the quality, effectiveness and accuracy of the training courses.
Job Functions and Responsibilites
- To visit branches and agency offices to conduct training by ensuring that the participants learn and understand more about Unit Trust which enable them to become better Unit Trust Adviser (s).
- To monitor that the productions and recruitments of the adviser (s) increases after attending the training provided.
- To revise, research, read, improve, produce quality and updated training materials to cater to market's need or industry's needs.
- To prepare computer aided designing (Microsoft PowerPoint presentation), rehearse, internalise and conduct the training developed.
- To carry out TNA (Training Needs Analysis).
- To keep records (Basic Accounts Statement) for the training income and expenses and the budgeting of Training Unit.
- To organise the whole training course (booking of teabreaks and lunch, registration of participant of training courses, booking of flights and accommodation for outstation training, etc).
- To follow up and give adviser (s) support on answers to questions given during or after the training.
- To assist in setting up presentation equipment (Projector, computer, etc).
- To prepare and monitor administrative work (Filing, keeping records, registration of participant of training courses, compling evaluation feedback analysis, preparing physical training materials, photocopying, packing, couriering).
- To keep stock counts of training's property, materials and maintaining stock level of the materials.
- To do video recording and having them converted into CD to keep in the company's VCD library.
- To collect and compile relevant articles of the Unit Trust Industry from newspaper and magazine or any other form of reading materials.
- To set up and maintain the company's training library and to recommend books and reference material to be purchased as well.
- To prepare presentation script for videos, role plays and the training courses.
- To produce training manual for training courses.
- To prepare and present speeches or acts as Master of Ceremonies (MC) in public seminars, previews and other public functions.
- To assist on adhoc company projects organisation (Team building, BOSS Preview, Special BOSS preview, etc).
- To coach, evaluate and train new trainers that joins the Training Unit.
- To oversee and report in the company's management meetings of all the activities in the Training unit.
- Knowledgeable in the unit trust investment related product and possesses good general knowledge.
- Possess basic computer skills (Microsoft PowerPoint presentation, Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Words).
- Have verbal and non-verbal communication skills, effective in delivery of training courses. (Eloquent, good facial and body language, good command in languages)
- Possess people skills (Ability to handle impromptu situations, sharp and quick to response to questions given, tactful, pleasant and approachable.
- Possess creativity and open-mindedness (Ability to think out of the box, new ways of solving situations, willingness to learn and adopt new ideas).
- Team spirit (Team player, supportive of other department).
- Passionate, enthusiasm and initiative (Industrious in continuous effort in updating and gaining information about the Unit Trust Industry).
- Willing to work odd hours as well as travel frequently.
Manulife is a leading Canada-based financial services group with principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States. Clients look to Manulife for strong, reliable, trustworthy and forward-thinking solutions for their most significant financial decisions. Our international network of employees, agents and distribution partners offers financial protection and wealth management products and services to millions of clients. We also provide asset management services to institutional customers. Funds under management by Manulife and its subsidiaries were approximately C$ 888 billion (US$663 billion) as at September 30, 2015. Our group of companies operates as Manulife in Canada and Asia and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as 'MFC' on the TSX, NYSE and PSE, and under '945' on the SEHK. Manulife can be found on the Internet at manulife.com.